Position: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: Long Term
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Lead end-to-end efforts to design, develop, and implement data movement and integration processes in preparation for analysis, data warehousing, or operational data stores.
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune performance of ETL processes and analytics queries
- Create new metrics and develop tools for monitoring and reporting
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Partner with other team members to apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 85-90% hands-on coding
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Provide post production support.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM methodologies
- 8+ years experience developing web application, REST services, and backend data integrations in AWS
- Strong experience with Java, SQL, AWS, Hive, kafka, spark and RDBMS systems is mandatory.
- Experience creating data model and building data integrations for tools like Eloqua.
- Experience building complex software programs and applications for acquisition, processing, and management of massive quantities of data using Java is a MUST.
- Develop and implement algorithms for data processing and manipulation tasks (e.g., cleaning, parsing, sorting, ranking)
- Experience with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and highly available web applications and backend systems.
- Experience creating and developing complex queries in Hive using SQL
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with no-SQL systems such as Mongo, Cassandra.
- Experience with unit testing, performance testing.
- Preferred Experience:
- Experience with marketing technologies and the marketing tech stack.
Active Soft Inc.
Call or Text: 404-999-2421