Job#: 1286277 Job Description: Sr. Software Engineer - FTE
MissouriWhat you'll do...Build the possibilities.
We're growing our technology team and are searching for a Senior Software Engineer to help us modernize our software architecture. When you join us, you'll use your technical expertise to design, develop, and maintain software components and products that support business applications and transform our technology. You'll serve as the lead role for day-to-day functional tasks in the team, developer support, and maintaining the development environment. Ready to innovate and solve problems in new ways? Join us.What you'll do as a Senior Software Engineer...
What you'll bring to the team...
- Use tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to develop new product features and maintain year over year product functionality and enhancements
- Create and execute unit tests and addresses defects
- Work closely with the QA, UX and other related teams to ensure consistent understanding of requirements and approach
- Assist in planning and implementation of a strategic direction for the product
- Identify product design features to support scalability, usability and better performance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
It would be even better if you also had...
- 5 years minimum related work experience and familiarity with the following
- Experience programming with C# .net
- .net Core 3.1+
- Framework 5+
- Experience Unit testing (NUnit preferred)
- Experience with Asynchronous coding
- Experience with rest API endpoints
- Experience managing NuGet packages
- Angular Skills
- Experience with Angular Framework 10+
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with CSS and SCSS
- Experience with Node
- Experience creating custom HTML components and pages
- Experience with Angular eventing and state management
- Experience with Frontend and rest API integration.
- Experience with linting
- Experience With Cookie Management
- Experience with Angular unit testing
- Karma (Browser Testing)
- Experience developing responsive design websites
- Misc. Skills and Understandings
- Debugging Code (a must have)
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Knowledge about Interfaces (C# and TypeScript)
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection
- An understanding on logging.
- Database Management
- CRUD stored procedures
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Cosmos DB
- Visual Studio 2019+
- Familiar with scrum/agile practices and tracking tool systems
- Azure Devops (preferred).
- Familiar with GIT commands and code management in a central code repository.
- Experience using pipelines and releases for application deployments
- Experience with Continuous integration/ continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Experience with swagger UI integration or other auto document generation
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Angular UI test automation
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at