Atrilogy Solutions Group's Direct Client is looking to hire a Sr. Software Engineer for a 12+ Months contract role in Herndon, VA.
Your role is solving deep technical problems and building creative solutions in a dynamic environment working with a team of curious, passionate software development engineers. You should be experienced and comfortable building for the cloud – globally distributed all-active deployments, horizontal scalability, fault tolerance, securing the environment, and more.
- Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design/Debug/Test 6 - 9 years of experience
- In depth knowledge of and experience with AWS services at scale, including Kinesis, EMR, Athena, SQS, DynamoDB, EC2 auto scaling groups, IAM and securing AWS deployment pipelines.
- 7+ years of professional related DevSecOps experience with AWS or Java/J2EE experience and object oriented methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, particularly in both production and non-production networks.
- Successfully developed for large scale distributed systems and reliable, fault tolerant software
- Understanding of and practical experience with the principles of crafting and building production quality services and APIs.
- Experience securing pipelines for continuous delivery, experience with Jenkins and other build pipeline tools a plus
- Well versed in cloud orchestration using Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar technologies
- Experience in the design/build/maintenance/refactor of large scale low latency high performance systems
- Experience with Java Multi-threading involving fault tolerant highly scalable systems
- Knowledge of various SQL and NoSQL databases such MS SQL, DynamoDB, RDS, and Aurora
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures
- Agile methodologies, TDD, Code review, documentation standard methodologies, Strong secure coding skills
Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills required. An ability and motivation to research and address problems and learn quickly. The team is seeking someone to perform at a high level contributing to the technical team, and someone who has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, excellent communication and relationship skills, and is willing to work with a distributed team.
Like to see: A GitHub account with some interesting projects in it TDD proponent
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No Subvendoring - No C2C on role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.