DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram . About the Opportunity Senior Software Engineer
Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills? We wouldn't have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects.Your Responsibilities
• Coding, debugging, and supporting cloud-based applications
• Performing unit, integration, and system testing
• Creating elegant user interface solutions
• Work in an Agile methodology to develop software
• Provide leadership within a team of developers; help to cultivate code quality, best practices
• Proactively identify issues and provide recommendations to support maintainable system architecture Qualifications Your Qualifications
• 2+ years of experience with modern web-based technologies (Angular, Vue, React)
• 2+ years of Typescript
• 2+ years of experience with Java EE (JSP)
• Knowledge of web development technologies and tools (HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks, Responsive Web Design, JS frameworks, etc.)
• Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented development
• Knowledge of Test-Driven Development, unit testing, and clean code
• Profession experience utilizing Git source control
• Experience with testing tools such as Mocha, Jest, Karma, Protractor, or Jasmine
• Superb written and oral communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated and excellent presentation skills
• Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team
• Experience in Scrum AgilePreferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• Consulting experience or experience working directly with end users of your software
• Understanding of testing tools such as Mocha, Jest, Karma, Protractor, or Jasmine
• Experience with Spring Framework
• Experience with Hibernate, JPA, ORM technologies
• Hands on experience developing on AWSWorking at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ship may be required for some positions.