- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in node.js.
- 2+ years of experience leading diverse teams include developers, testers, business analysts and subject matter experts.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong technical skills and demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to and use new technologies
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills? including experience analyzing business problems, identifying solutions and driving the team to the solution
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills? including meeting facilitation and experience communicating and presenting solutions for business problems to business stakeholders?
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- Experience with multitasking and to function efficiently in a high volume, high risk and fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight to achieve defined goals
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.