At Integrity Support, Inc. (CheckpointEHR.com) we are passionate about “serving those who serve others”. Most companies define success by the number of dollars but we define our success by the number of lives changed daily by our team using their service-hearted talents specializing in the Behavioral Health industry offering cloud based electronic health records (EHR), clearinghouse, and billing software. If you are looking for a growing opportunity with a purpose to serve, have valuable contribution, and impact on lives that matter – keep reading.
Senior Software Engineer is comfortable with the various levels of hardware and software stacks, will manage infrastructure projects and processes, help build and operate our delivery pipelines and core platform. Ensure highly confident, resilient, healthy, secure, and sustainable platforms, software, and systems.
The position will work side by side with both internal and external developers, third-party vendors, and support resources in order to successfully deliver high quality software and services. A keen attention to detail, strong problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
The position will be challenged with questions like: “What are the best methods to scale our data storage and replication?”, “How will the new API being built impact our servers and security?”.
What winning in this role looks like:
• Implement, operate, and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery tools and pipelines. Handle deployments in all environments. Ensure releasing of code safely, securely, and frequently.
• Build and maintain observability and alerting across application and infrastructure. Monitor metrics, optimize application performance and scale.
• Create and maintain highly confident, resilient, healthy, secure, and sustainable software through high quality code and runtime systems with careful attention to development standards and instrumentation to continually monitor key performance.
• Bring an attitude of encouragement, innovation and collaboration everyday.
• Curiosity for continuously learning and perfecting your craft.
• Look for opportunities to strengthen culture, improve processes, and clarify ambiguity.
• Assist with management and administration of third-party developer projects and data center.
• Test system integrity and implemented designs.
• Conduct unit tests, code reviews, ensure quality and adherence to adopted development practices.
• Consult management, support, and customers for system enhancement prioritization.
• Participate in on-call rotation.
• Automation of manual tasks. Identify bottlenecks, improve, and implement solutions for development processes.
• Keep up to date with latest industry technology trends, patterns, and tooling with ability to articulate potential clearly and confidently for adoption.
• Provide technical guidance and education of team members and coworkers on development and operations.
• Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
• Adhere to best practices, policies, and procedures established by company.
• Look for opportunities the business might need to continue to serve our customers well, including seeking opportunities to improve and update existing systems and to keep up with current technologies and best practices.
Skills needed to win:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 1+yrs of managment, leadership or project managment experience
• Five years overall experience in software development and operations, or related IT, or operations field.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery principles and devops/agile principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact at all levels of organization (internal and external).
• Independence and self-motivation with strong team skills essential to working with others collaboratively and remotely.
• Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Strong understanding of security principles and overall Internet infrastructure.
• MS Windows Servers, MS IIS, MS SQL Server
• CI/CD tools, MS Visual Studio, Git,