We're searching for a versatile Software Engineer to deliver and maintain a progressive group of security products. This is an Austin-based, high-visibility, customer-focused role that includes collaborating with a global team consisting of R&D, product management, support, and Fortune 1000 enterprise customers.
This is a great role for a strong Software Developer that likes to work with multiple languages and solve complex problems.
- Supporting, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting large scale, enterprise products
- Working with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams
- Software development experience (web and networking)
- Strong skills in C# and .NET
- Extensive experience working with APIs and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Outstanding technological orientation with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- History of troubleshooting and debugging on customer environments is a plus
- Strong application architecture understanding
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without current or future sponsorship.
No 3rd parties.
No relocation assistance is available.