Red Oak Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for our client in Austin, TX for a 12 months contract.
“NOTE: If selected for this position, you are required to perform ALL work within a commutable distance of your assigned Worksite Location.”
Sr. Software Engineer (Austin, TX)
• 5+ years of proven experience in software development.
• Strong experience in object oriented programming with Java and/or C#.
• In-depth experience in data structures, distributed systems and storages.
• Experience with developing and consuming RESTful services.
• In-depth experience with Messaging: Solace, RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, SNS;
• Experience in service performance profiling and optimization.
• Design and build of PCI-DSS, PII, and SOX Compliant Systems.
• In-depth experience with Databases: Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB, and Oracle;
• Experience in software security and compliance frameworks.
• Familiarity with caching technologies: Redis, HazelCast, and Memcache;
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills
• Familiarity with cloud technologies
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
• Familiarity with CI/CD processes, Gradle, Maven, and Git
• Excitement and passion to work on amazing products
• Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced development team