Software Engineer (Mobile Development team)
Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated Sr. software engineer with a strong knowledge of design patters, and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems. This role can be fully remote.
What you get to do every single day
· Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
· Design, develop and enhance our mobile and web solutions
· Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
· Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
· Actively participates in long-range planning for existing software enhancements and/or new technology
· Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
· Build cloud native enterprise grade solutions which handle data at scale
What you bring to the role
· BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
· 5+ years software engineering experience
· Programming skills with Swift, Kotlin, iOS, Android are a plus to have
· Knowledge of Angular or TypeScript, Cordova, or Ionic
· Experience building mobile and web applications
· Experience with Django and Python Requirements
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.