Wits Solutions Inc. (WITS) is a SBA certified 8(a) company with headquarters in the metropolitan Washington D.C. area. WITS has been providing best-in-class solutions in professional IT and administrative consulting to various Federal, State, Local and commercial customers. At WITS, we believe in working not for our clients but with them. This is why right from the beginning; our analysts and solution-builders work closely with our clients to ensure that the project outcomes continue to deliver value long into the future.
- Design and develop RESTful API services
- Design, develop and architect .NET, C# solutions within .NET Core
- Develop frontend websites utilizing Angular8, HTML, CSS, and bootstrap
- Integrate microservice REST-based API with Angular frontend components
- Provide unit testing, peer reviews, and conform to coding standards.
- Participate meetings and discussions with customer as needed for technical agendas
- Integrate the .NET applications and services with other cloud based systems
- Provide various technical documentation including architecture diagram, sequence diagram, system integration diagram, system design document, etc.
- Work closely with solution architects and technical leads and come up with a proof of concepts in a short period like one or 2 weeks
- Manage work within a DevOps environment, including Builds, CI/CD Pipelines, Version Control, etc.
- Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
- BS/BA degree Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field
- 7+ years' experience working as a full stack software engineer
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2014, 2016, 2017, or 2019 RC)
- Experience working with clients to gather requirements to develop .NET solutions and meet end-user business needs
- Experience developing code and prototyping from Use Cases
- Experience developing RESTful API's and Web Services
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Cloud Development/Solutions based certifications with Azure or AWS. Such as Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate, Azure Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Solutions Architect
- Experience with Azure to include Azure Portal and infrastructure implementation experience (AppService's, Azure Active Directory)
- Experience with T-SQL, JQuery, Angular, and/or Typescript
- Experience with using collaboration tools when developing Use Cases (such as Outlook integration, Word Collaboration, Teams, One Drive SharePoint, or Appian)
- Experience in leading the design, development, and deployment of end-to-end solutions (including front end website, data repositories, data acquisition, data ingestion, data storage, data management, data visualization, data integration, and data access) using Azure services and platforms
Equal Opportunity Employer Veteran/Disabled