Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Duration: 12 month(s)
Location: USA-CA-San Diego-Via Esprillo San Diego CA 92127
This is a fast paced, high-visibility engineering position with SIE’s payment
organization helping to establish a linear scale, highly available, fault-
tolerant, globally distributed commerce services platform. As a Software Development Engineer in the team, you will design highly
scalable systems, develop distributed services, collaborate with product
managers, architects, engineers, operations team members across
PlayStation and build solid payment platform solutions. We are a fast-paced
environment, using lightweight micro services design pattern. We encourage
innovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownership
throughout the software life cycle. If you are a strong developer with experience and interest in distributed
systems and databases, performance, and scalability, we'd like to talk to you.
- BS or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expert level of object-oriented programming analysis and design
- Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms
- Experiencing mini and micro services using Spring Boot
- Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies
- Proficient in software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proven ability to take a project from prioritization of requirements to actual launch of project
- Possess deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with an e-commerce company or Payments software
- Experience in deploying, operating, and running services in AWS or other cloud environment.
- Experience with micro service architecture.
- 3+ years’ experience with React, js, Redux and its core principles.
- Experience with Webpack, Babel, NPM, NodeJS
- Experience in requirements engineering, describing software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience with version control (git), integration and deployment scripts CICD
- Experience building high performance, active-active, linearly scalable production services (Enterprise Java/J2EE, or C++, Web Services, REST, SQL/NoSQL data layers)
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.