Software Integrations Developer, Sr.
Under the direction of the Software Integrations Manager, the Software Integrations Developer is responsible for the design, development and implementation of integration solutions for the enterprise. This role focuses on development of system to system integrations, person to system automation and other similar solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with Software Development, DevOps, Software Quality Assurance and other key IT teams for the delivery of distributed software solutions
- Development and execution of integration solutions and automation solutions following the enterprise integration architecture
- Participate with other teams in implementation technology wide projects as needed.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- College Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent job experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior level or lead role
- Experience in Mortgage, Banking, or Loan Servicing preferred
- Hands on experience using low code or no code development platforms such as Appian, Kony, Outsystems, Boomi, K2, Pega or Decisions.
- Demonstrated experience developing database, web service, and messaging based integrations
- Demonstrated experience consuming and publishing SOAP and RESTful API s.
- Demonstrated ability to coach teams on architectural patterns and practices
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10 and secure coding practices preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment to work through issues, obstacles or other challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets. Ability to learn additional programs as required.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with branch, regional and corporate personnel.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Must be able to work off hours as required to complete job duties.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the company.