About Blackhawk Network:
At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
So, what are you waiting for? Shape your career and join our global network. Overview:
CashStar, a Blackhawk Network business, is changing the world of gifting by making it possible to send a personalized eGift Card from any device, anywhere, anytime, with the best experience possible. More than 400 brands partner with us including Starbucks, Nordstrom, Apple, Delta, Best Buy, and The Home Depot. That makes CashStar the preferred digital gifting and incentives partner for retailers nationwide.
The professionals we hire thrive on an entrepreneurial spirit and an earnest desire to change the way the world works. Blackhawk Network employees are passionate about emerging tech, and we bring that passion to work every day. We believe in our products, embrace change, foster ambition and individual success, and recognize excellence.
Why work with us?
- We're a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
- We believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change
- We're committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
- We value teamwork, learning from failure, and innovation
Why we'd want to work with you?
- You are passionate about creating world-class software
- You are familiar with Agile methodology
- You think positively, focus on solutions, and find opportunities instead of problems
- You have superb technical skills, and you're always striving to improve
- You are willing to work quickly, get in the weeds, and not rest until the job is done
- Participate in continuous improvement reviews of defects / issues. Contribute to the team in testing related growth and development. Take ownership of the CashStar Platform and pursue continuous learning.
- Have a chance to enable teams to ship code daily-yes, daily.
- Facilitate the creation of QA Test Plan, Test Cases and testing efforts for the User Stories and defects.
- Facilitate the creation of automation tests to increase automation test coverage across the platform. Code Review automation tests by other Test Engineers/Developers.
- Collaborate with scrum team and all other stakeholders during all stages in the development process.
- Influence acceptance criteria for new features by guiding the team to focus on usability, performance, security and scalability.
- Action oriented - able to split large ambiguous problems into sub-tasks; drives self and team towards solutions.
- Strong decision making on design and quality issues.
- Hands-on with design reviews and code reviews for automated testing. Establish and review metrics for test practices and environments; recommend improvements based on results.
- Create, implement and maintain the automated regression test scripts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant QA experience in commercial products
- 2+ years of experience with Test Automation
- Attentive listener; patient explainer
- Familiarity with Python, Selenium
- SQL Skills
- Strong Web Based Testing
- Strong knowledge of Test Automation tools and practices
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Action oriented
- Experience testing site reliabilities such as performance, scale, security, and usability
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Bitbucket, Jenkins
Blackhawk Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.