USRES, Inc. offers support services and products to the entire real estate community. For the past 20 years, USRES Inc. and its holding subsidiary RES.NET Inc. have provided core solutions through REO dispositions, property valuations, and a network of online portals connecting real estate professionals, buyers, and sellers.
Job Summary: Seeking a Sr. QA Analyst to manage the planning and execution of software quality assurance testing in the company. This person will be responsible for the development and execution of test plans and scripts, coordinating the resolution and escalation of bugs and issues that result from the testing process, and for facilitating software releases into the production environment.
* Create QA test plans, test cases, test scripts, test matrices, and release notes.
* Perform functional, regression and verification testing on all web-based systems and related functionality. Participate in testing in regular sprint cycles and high-profile impact projects.
* Document and track core product defects during the testing process. Review and manage bugs reported in internal tracking system and facilitate the resolution of issues with the QA team, development, databases, product development, business sponsors, and systems engineering.
* Compile QA quality metrics, tracking and status update reports on a regular basis and distribute to designated sprint team members.
* This position requires daily communication with other QA testers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Architects, DBAs , Web Developers, Systems Engineers, and other Business Unit team members to gather requirements, develop test execution strategies, and to work through issues and bugs found during the testing period.
* B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science, or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum 4-5 years experience in full software quality assurance testing, with a thorough knowledge of SDLC, with the 2 most recent years in testing web-based applications.
* Experience testing with Internet Explorer & Firefox browsers
* Solid experience writing test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test matrices, and producing quality metrics and tracking reports.
* Practical working knowledge of software testing methodologies.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Exceptional analytic and problem solving skills.
* Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to work well under pressure and to continue to perform effectively under frequent changes.
* Proven work ethic and dedication.
* Efficient computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and in coordination with the rest of the Technology Group and Business Units.
* Experience with Agile Scrum methodology.
* Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Greenhopper, Sharepoint
* 2+ years of experience with SQL databases, web technologies, .NET development tools, and a variety of automated testing tools (i.e. QTP).
This is a full time, on-site, permanent position. Full suite of benefits available after first three months including medical/dental/vision, 401k + employer match, supplemental insurance benefits, gym membership discounts, and much more!
25520 Commercentre Drive, Suite 150 Lake Forest, CA, 92630Contact