Sr. Solutions Analyst
JC2 is recruiting for a Houston, TX client searching for a Sr. Solutions Analyst.
This candidate will be supporting, maintaining, and enhancing all production management and hydrocarbon accounting systems which include field data capture automation/processing, data allocation, and enterprise reporting. The ideal candidate will be collaborating with functional organizations within each division as well as other IT departments to support/maintain precise reports of the company s production/sales dimensions on a daily/monthly basis. This candidate will be also collaborating with project teams to analyze, develop, and implement both single-step and complex systems. The assignments will include application enhancements, division-specific solution implementations, new systems development, and IT initiatives within each department.
If you are someone who enjoys working a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving, this may be the right opportunity for you!
- Provide technical support to system users
- Work with multiple teams to prioritize daily production issues and identify short term/long term fixes
- Track production issues and properly escalate when needed
- Support new application releases and change management functions
- Arrange and maintain comprehensive administrator documentation
- Support exclusive 3rd-Party applications
- Identify, Document, and Report software bugs/performance issues to vendors and check for any needs of remedial action
- Collaborate between business users, tech support, IT PMs and software vendors, including instructional workshop facilitation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems preferred
- Oil & Gas Industry familiarity
- Strong understanding of hydrocarbon production accounting preferred
- 3+ years of information systems expertise, including:
- Expertise with P2/Merrick Suite including ProCount, Carte, eVin, PetroRegs, and auxiliary modules
- Ability to analyze, gather, categorize, and disseminate large amounts of information precisely and accurately
- Organize and document business requirements, queries, write reports and present data
- Experience working with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience working with query/reporting tools (SSIS/SSRS, TOAD, Crystal Reports/Business Objects, SpotFire)
- Experience working with Microsoft products: Word/Excel/Access/Visio
- Knowledge of QC/QA software testing procedures
- Less than 25% of travel is required for this opportunity
Pay rate will depend on level of experience.
If interested, please send your resume to or .
We are not accepting resumes from any outside third-party consulting firms at this time.