**OPEN LOCATION + 50% AVG TRAVEL** Position Summary:
This position has primary responsibility as a technical leader in Object Oriented enterprise ecommerce solutions. This role serves as a Solutions Specialist for delivery as well as a pre-sales assistance to Sirius sales teams in support of our clients, including the delivery of POCs and POVs as needed.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate conversational expertise in the areas of Magento platform capabilities, along with object-oriented enterprise ecommerce technologies.
- Demonstrate to clients and prospects the technical and strategic value statement around Headless Commerce.
- Collaborate with clients, including Line of Business and IT, and with Sirius teams to identify high-level business requirements and map requirements to solution capabilities.
- Provide lead solution development and delivery of Magento M1/M2..
- Provide lead support to field sales for Software and Services opportunities in the commerce arena, including specifically with Magento.
Other Position Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- At least five (5) years Information Technology work experience, to include all of the following, which can be concurrent:
- Experience in a Lead Developer role
- Three (3) or more years of object oriented PHP programming experience
- Two (2) or more years of continuous Magento 1 or 2 development experience
- Completion of at least three (3) Magento launches (M1 or M2)
- Demonstrated experience with PHP v7+ / Object-Oriented Programming
- Demonstrated experience with Git/SVN version control
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and collaborate with Line of Business personnel, IT, and other stakeholders to determine needs
- Demonstrated experience contributing to an overarching solution strategy by identifying how proposed architecture, capabilities, and functionality support the client s business objectives
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including at the C level, with the ability to lead a room in an effective and interactive conversation
- Demonstrated conflict management capability
- Demonstrated ability with developing strategies and driving end user adoption of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with clients in a professional manner
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Magento certified Solutions Specialist
Data Privacy and Security :
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers a nd as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
This role will require 50% average US-wide overnight travel.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.