Are you experienced leader who is also passionate about supply chains and analytics - someone who gets excited about developing smarter insights that bring about stronger outcomes in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Lead for the following activities:
o Develop project workplan including defining activities and milestones
o Perform historical spend analysis to establish baseline
o Execute Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis
o Conduct market and company-specific research
o Be responsible for development of sourcing hypothesis and negotiations strategies
o Support development of Request for Proposal (RFP) materials
o Develop supplier communication materials
o Develop savings and award scenario models using Excel tool
• Be responsible for project management activities (incl. tracking and reporting vs. timelines and risks)
• Be responsible for developing and communicating presentation materials using MS PowerPoint applying logical storyboarding and clear messaging techniques
• Work collaboratively with Deloitte internal and Client stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost, process and service improvements
• Demonstrate strong ability to analyze and consult with clients on highly complex supply chain technical/data issues utilizing analytics and visualization tools to efficiently address business problems
• Develop and foster relationships with the client and internal stakeholders; Build consensus with stakeholders
• Provide coaching and mentorship to junior resources
• Coordinate and execute supplier enablement programs such as supplier onboarding, eProcurement and eInvoicing enablement
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
• 6+ years of consulting and/or industry experience.
• 2 years of consulting experience in Sourcing & Procurement.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
• Logical thinker and intellectual curiosity.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to changes from the client or internal stakeholders.
• Desire to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated track record of delivering results.
• Ability to mentor and lead project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines.
• Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, STEM, Analytics, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Must be willing to live and work in Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ
• Deep knowledge of one or more indirect / direct categories (e.g. IT, Telecom, HR, Marketing, Facilities, MRO, Professional Services, Travel, etc.)
• Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
• Experience working with customers and suppliers
• Prior experience in strategic sourcing and or category management
• Prior experience with souring and procurement solutions (e.g., Coupa or Ariba)
• Deep business process design and modeling
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.