The Financial Management & Business Intelligence Analyst will:
- Drive financial governance through budget and forecast analysis to prioritize and course-correct the portfolio
- Lead core workstreams in the Annual budgeting and planning process to develop financial targets
- Collaborate with business and finance partners to improve the financial and portfolio management process so that more informed and timely decisions can be made
- Provide guidance for the design and development of scorecards, dashboards and related reports necessary to track organizational and portfolio performance
- Respond to executive asks with ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Highly-skilled problem solver leveraging available data and tools to meet required objectives
- Compose polished executive reporting and decks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- able to present to executive management
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple high-priority objectives simultaneously
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with Excel, PowerPoint
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.