Overview Who We Are:
As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments, and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. Every day, our Technology employees make this happen while also seeking out new ways to do it more efficiently and effectively.
As part of BNY Mellon-s global Technology organization, you-ll have the opportunity to engage with some of the best and brightest, technology, business, and financial minds to find new and better ways to exceed our clients- expectations and build the future of financial services. With more than 230 years of industry leading experience under our belts, you might even say that we are the original fintech.
At BNY Mellon, cybersecurity is a top priority for both technology and the business. The members of the Information Security Division are on constant alert, using their creativity and knowledge of cybersecurity, technology and business processes to develop and deliver creative solutions. In this fast-paced environment, staff collaborate to respond to current risks, while identifying and anticipating future threats. Our cyber capabilities encompass the full spectrum of services from Cyber Operations (SOC, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Incident Response, Penetration Testing & Red Teaming, Cyber Analytics & Fraud, and Insider threat) to Cyber Architecture and Engineering (Network, Platform, Cloud, and Applications Security). Together with the CISO and his leadership team, staff provide a robust set of cyber services that provide full scope protection and response capabilities across the BNY Mellon enterprise. We help our businesses, the bank-s executive team, and our board of directors understand cybersecurity risk and the steps that must be taken to create and maintain a secure environment that drives innovation. What You'll Be Doing: As a PAM Technical Analyst, you will:
• Have sound knowledge of Infrastructure technologies including cloud
• Be able to articulate business & functional requirements based on evolving best practices and technologies
• Work with IT infrastructure teams to gather information needed for PAM solutions and integrate with enterprise Certification systems
• Work with IAM leads and business IT managers to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how PAM and Certification solutions and services should perform and operate
• Work with application developers and IT operations to document testing and roll out and implementation plans
• Helps engineer team to write and document design specs and solutions according to defined processes, policies and standard with information security requirements
• Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans / scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions, for newly developed and/or enhanced PAM and Certification solutions
• Work with the broader IT security, risk and compliance organization to interpret policies and standards, ensuring policies and standards are properly followed by new PAM solutions and existing Certification system
• Drive policies, standards and best practices across the organization; experience in building program and enterprise roadmaps.
• PAM onboarding and certification services
• Consults with other IT areas and the businesses and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure. Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms. Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies. Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation. Reviews and analyzes complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations provides direction and guidance on reports and analyses and ensures recommendations are aligned with customer/business needs and capabilities. Ensures that all significant security concerns are addressed. Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products
- Policies, standards and helping guide organization on Standard operating procedures and best practices
- Tools and service capability enhancements.
- Enterprise Production services/TSG
- Business support & asset migration to enterprise PAM services (CIO/Non-Tech & Boutique organizations)
- Working on SII-s & exception handling
- Cloud Migration services
- PAM onboarding and certification services
• Excellent communication, presentation and business writing skills
• Team player and quick learner