Would you like to ensure the data security of our global organization?Do you have a passion for user experience and best-in-class technology?Be part of a team that keeps us safe, secure, and protect BH data at the enterprise levelDo you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Partner with the best
As a Senior Staff Data Engineer, you will focus on converting requirements into architecture and design. In addition, you will be responsible for the design and alignment of technology and standardized patterns to enable scale, stability, and consistency.
As a Senior. Staff Data Security Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading requirements gathering initiatives from key stakeholders for selecting and implementing the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions and process
- Providing the hands-on technical capability to design, build, deploy and troubleshoot Data Loss Prevention policies and Information Rights Management solutions.
- Solving operational issues that arise from DLP policy implementations
- Building processes for analyzing and taking actions on the collected DLP logs, leading to User Behaviour & Entity Analytics
- Reviewing user DLP exception requests and approve as appropriate per the Business policy
- Overseeing the rollout of the DLP agent(s) to all BH endpoints.
- Working on timely remediation of DLP control gaps identified by the audit teams
- Providing security consulting and implementation recommendations to BH extended teams
- Developing and maintaining work instructions on the implemented Data Security processes, procedures, solutions, and requirements.
- Ensuring cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities related to Data Loss are timely logged, analyzed, and communicated to respective teams
- Identifying and delivering appropriate key performance metrics to drive data security solutions reporting framework based on business risk
- Sharing best practices and lessons learned with the cybersecurity extended team and BH teams
- Coaching, mentoring the DLP Operations team to support 24x7 DLP services/tools to ensure a compliant workplace
- Developing and implementing reporting metrics to measure the effectiveness of DLP policies, rules on-boarding to report to senior management for strategic review
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree
- Have 8+ years hands-on technical or product team role; including 2+ years program/portfolio level leadership experience
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of DLP technologies and Data Security compliance and best practices
- Have experience with DLP and Data Security, DLP technologies such as Symantec, McAfee, Digital Guardian, Microsoft Information Protection, Cloud DLP, etc.
- Have working knowledge on Data Security Architecture regulations such as CDSA, MULITSAFE, CSA Trusted Cloud Architectural Standard, FedRAMP, CAESARS, etc.
- Have the ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and be able to influence across different teams
- Demonstrate a thorough and logical approach to proactively solving complex problems and implementing solutions
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding
Work in a way that works for you
- Have relevant security, auditing, and compliance certifications (CISA, CISSP)
- Have oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with both Senior Management and development teams
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have process and analytical skills
- Have Oil and Gas industry experience
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with Us
- Working remote - occasionally work remotely from home or any location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.