Exciting Opportunity! Genzeon is currently seeking to hire a Sr. Sterling Integrator/Developer to join a growing division within the organization. In this role you would be working for a company that has established itself as one of the nations premiere technology firms in providing solutions to some of the worlds largest retailers in the area of order management systems. Our software engineers posses deep knowledge of different disparate systems and supply chain networks and have established themselves as "Thought Leaders" in the industry. As a direct result of having achieved exponential growth in recent months we are seeking to hire several additional highly capable Sterling-OMS experts on a full time basis. We seeking candidates that are seeking a career not just a job and the ideal candidate will posses stellar technical skills with a strong Java foundation in addition to a keen business acumen We are also looking for individuals that can either immediately lead software engineering teams or grow into this kind of a role.
- Strong experience in full-life cycle of software development
- Able to provide architecture guidance and recommendation
- Experience in multi-brand site is a must have
- Accountable for the overall architecture and design of various systems.
- Lead design reviews and develop solution design documents for both High Level and Low-Level
- Hands-on experience with IBM sterling cloud version.
- Candidate needs to have extensive implementation experience in eCommerce applications using
Sterling Order Management (OMS).
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Strong experience in the full-life cycle of software development
- Hands-on experience with IBM Selling cloud version of IBM Sterling Order Management.
- Certification would be a ‘nice to have” but is not required.
- Design, develop, maintain, extend applications and implement projects based on IBM Sterling
Order Managements capabilities.
- Support a wide range of technology projects using Sterling Order Management including
configurations, software development, installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
- Provide technical leadership for the Order Management’s application development team.
- Develop Java based extensions of Sterling OMS, Java/EE, Oracle and Middleware technologies.
- Functional testing experience as well as being familiar with IBM call center is an added
- Strong working knowledge in build/deployments and integration of Sterling OMS with
enterprise applications is preferred.
- Performance tune and administer the Sterling Prod and Staging environments with the goal of
producing better performance.
- Support QA team for bug fixing and issues resolution.
- Support Java based extensions of Sterling OMS, Java/EE
If interested in the current opportunity, please send us your updated resume to below mentioned email id.
Thanks & Regards,
Andy Bonam | Business Development Lead
Direct: 484 713 9018 | Board:+1 (855) genzeon
559 W. Uwchlan Ave, Suite # 130, Exton, PA 19341