Description Job Description:
The CSS Operations of Leidos has an opening on a program for a Sr. Storage Administrator to support a global enterprise network. Sr. Storage Administrator responsible for the daily operation and maintenance support of multiple local storage environments and remotely managed global storage environments that include NetApp DataOntap 7-mode, Clustered DataOntap, and EMC Isilon OneFS.Primary Responsibilities:
- Monitor and review system events via Data Fabric Manager (DFM), Netapp OnCommand
- Unified Manager (OCUM), and Isilon OneFS .
- Coordinate all DataOntap upgrades and storage maintenance with teams spread across different geographical locations.
- Manage day to day operations of the SAN/NAS environment.
- Configure and deploy new storage builds utilizing NetApp FAS2552 or AFFA200/220
- controllers and NetApp 2246 shelves.
- Perform technical refresh to the Netapp storage environment including data migration via the 7-Mode Transition Tool and/or NDMP copy.
- Create documentation that tracks the shipment of replacement storage related hardware.
- Provide in-depth trouble-shooting for local and remote teams.
- Provide 24/7 On-Call support as needed.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
CONMD careers.leidos.com/CONMD External Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems AdministrationPay Range:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.