Union, NJ Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. System Engineer, Retail Systems. Working with the Retail Technologies team to administer, maintain, upgrade, monitor, architect, and document the company's technology applications and infrastructure following established policies and working to create new new policies when needed. This is a contract opportunity with our client.This job will have the following responsibilities:
Troubleshoot and correct systems quickly and accurately
Maintain stable operations of the assigned systems ensuring they meet the demands of the business
Work with vendors to understand new solutions' limitations and capabilities.
Work with internal delivery teams to ensure solutions align with roadmap and architecture.
Understand business requirements, constraints and current state, to propose solutions to ensure roadmap can adapt to changes and integrate with existing environment or propose changes to existing environment.
Design, develop, and construct detailed architecture designs for store capabilities of the organization. Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in managing complex environments (preferably in a retail environment)
- Experience with payment systems (EMV, payment middleware, encryption, tokenization, settlement, offline scenarios, etc.) a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of Windows/Linux administration and automation of administrative tasks
- Demonstrated technical hands on experience
- Ability to create for systems architecture, design, and integration documentation required for feature enhancements to systems.
- Solid understanding of PCI compliance and PII security.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com