Boulder, CO Description: Our top Aerospace & Defense client is seeking a Senior Systems Integration & Test Engineer in Colorado!
**this is a Direct-Hire, Long-Term Permanent position - full benefits included**
This position supports evolving current and future OPIR ground architecture to a Government owned suite of common frameworks and technologies. This program will lay the foundation for the future Next Gen OPIR system and transition of the legacy Space Based Infrared Systems to the new ground architecture in support of OPIR missile warning, missile defense, battlespace awareness, and technical intelligence for the U.S. Govt.
The ideal candidate should have a background in systems integration and verification, Agile/Scrum methodology, hardware and software, working with sub-systems including satellite command and control, satellite & payload sensor mission management, system configuration and status, and data relay, Space-to-Ground system level test events, ground station antennas and ground processing equipment.This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Developing test approaches, test objectives, and test procedures for system architecture/requirements
- Executing sub-system and element level integration activities
- Requirements verification and system validation testing
- Analysis of test results and preparing reports which verify and validate system performance
- Writing reports and performing regression testing
- Executing sub-system, element, segment, and system level I&V activities in labs and at operational sites
- Collaborating with Govt mission partners
- Active DoD Secret Clearance - must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance (TS/SCI)
- Experience in satellite ground systems, including Command & Control
- Experience writing software testing procedures
- Linux environment
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, or working in a DevOps environment
- Competency with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Perl
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodologies and Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Systems engineering baseline documentation, such as Customer Requirements, Software Requirements (SRS), Interface Control Documents, Sequence Diagrams, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com