Sr. Systems Administrator for U.S. Government Agency
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions.
That's where you come in.
As a Sr. Sys Admin supporting our Federal Agency client, you'll:
Benefits You'll Enjoy
- Join a team building a cloud-native web-based enterprise-level application to replace an existing system built on old technology.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Work in an environment that includes with AWS technology and virtualization.
What Employees Say
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays
- 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
- $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
- Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
"Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
"Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees" You Bring
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- 8+ years of prior experience in a Systems Administrator, or equivalent, role
- Experience with both Linux and Windows Servers.
- Familiarity with AWS technology and virtualization
Experience with simple oracle database tasks (using SQL developer) Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
( Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required)
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.