Title: Sr. Systems Administrator
Location: Springfield, OR, possible remote
Job #: DE609773724
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted!
Project Scope: The Systems Engineer II is responsible for support, installation, configuration, operation, management and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure throughout the company. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans and plays an active hands-on-role in implementation
- Develops procedures, programs and documentation for operation and backup/restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications
- Deploy system updates and patches utilizing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), SolarWinds Patch Manager and Windows Software Update Services (WSUS)
- Monitor, maintain, and support approximately 500+ Windows 2012, 2016 and, 2019 servers across multiple sites located within the U.S. and Canada
- Monitor, maintain and support:
- CommVault backups
- Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Management
- VMware 6.5 virtualized environment
- VMware Horizon 7 VDI environment
- Cisco UCS server platform
- Intelliflash, Pure and Nutanix storage infrastructure
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- SCOM 2016 and related monitoring tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems and 2+ years related experience
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively in a highly functional team environment
- Working knowledge of industry technological developments and best practices
- Sound documentation, critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs