3rd parties please do not apply.
Minimum of 3 days a week in office.
This position is responsible for developing cost effective information technology solutions by analyzing, designing, programming, monitoring, and/or installing systems, software and/or hardware solutions. You will be handling moderately complex tasks and/or activities in one of the following areas: server functions, network communication systems, voice systems, database administration or systems monitoring.
- Master’s degree and 4+ years of relevant Business Systems Analysis experience, or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 5+ years of relevant experience, or 7+ years of equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in primary technology stack: Web Applications
- Demonstrable experience working with database technologies, able to write complex SQL statements to read, update, insert, and delete data
- Experience in Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrable experience with facilitating QA processes and using Testing tools such as Microsoft Test Manager
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce