All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
The priority focus of the Sr Systems Engineer is on client project implementation. By applying deep technical skills, ensure successful rollout of client projects involving development and analysis of technology environment.
- Participate in successful completion of project work including analysis, design, development, documentation, and testing of client network operations.
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure standardization of best practices.
- Assist in the design and deployment of IT infrastructures and protection strategies to support client business plans.
- Act as technical escalation point for Support Specialists and Systems Engineers within market team.
- Implement network infrastructure and security policies that promote client’s objectives.
- Maintain 74% overall utilization.
- 5 years network administration experience.
- 5 years operating systems experience (Windows, and/or Unix or Linux).
- At least one of the following industry certifications is preferred:
- MCSA/MCSE Windows Server 2003 or above
- Citrix CCA
- CCNA with Specialization (Security, Voice, Wireless)
- Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- SonicWALL: CSSA
- Cisco Call Manager with Unity experience (2 years); ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support Call Manager 5.0 and Unity
- Successful experience designing, installing and supporting networks in multiple environments for multiple clients.
- Strong proficiency in configuring, deploying and troubleshooting all of the following networking services: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, VIPs, ACLs, Routing, Switching.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
- Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems.
- Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers' license.
- Daily interaction with multiple clients pertaining to technical issues.
- The majority of work will be performed at client locations which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry, and reposition all parts of user workstations, network appliances, and printers. Consecutive hours spent at a time sitting in front of computer monitor and using keyboard and mouse.
Konica Minolta offers:
- Competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
KMBS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: System Administrator, Network Administrator, IT Engineer, MCSE,CCNA, Active Directory, Exchange, O365, MSP, managed services, professional services, Field IT Engineer, IT Systems Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Desktop support, IT Systems Engineer, IT Client Infrastructure, Network Engineer, Information Technology