Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Location: Boyton Beach, FL or Bethesda, MD
Type: Contract To Perm
Job #: JP956367127
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year. CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons: The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here . IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out here ! We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. Systems Engineer
with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- ·Engineer and provide third level support for operations services for the IT strategy, innovation, operations, and infrastructure required to deliver efficient platforms fundamental to business success
- ·Support the engineering, and testing BC/DR solutions using cloud platforms
- ·Provide engineering support to peer operations and network services groups in delivering IT services to our company as defined by management
- ·Work with application owners/groups to ensure proper architecture and function of The company's Cloud and on-premise Infrastructure
- ·Develop functional designs, prototypes, process designs, testing, training, and definition of support procedures
- ·Develop documentation for best practices for server cloud infrastructure, virtualization, storage and cloud computing and Infrastructure as Code
- ·Review operations and requirements for projects about The company's server infrastructure with all project teams, management and client services groups for deployment and ongoing operations support
- ·Evolve deployment methods and processes to deliver products in different environments including Production, Staging, QA and Development with automation being at the forefront
- ·2+ year's experience in a 24 7 high-availability hybrid IaaS/PaaS production environment
- ·2+ years Linux System Administration
- ·3+ years Windows Server Administration
- ·3+ year's experience working in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- ·Familiarity with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / Operations Manager
- ·Industry certifications Cloud, Linux, or Networking related
- ·Experience leading continuous improvement of ITIL processes within the broader IT/business footprint
- ·Experience automating daily tasks with PowerShell / Bash
- ·Experience managing infrastructure within a PCI compliant framework
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW. IGNW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW. Additional Information:
Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs