Position: Senior Tealeaf Developer/Engineer (for Dev and QA)
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: Long Term
Local availability / on-site (after 3-6 months of proven track record partial remote work may be discussed)
- Perform business ad hoc Tealeaf analysis, reporting on customer journey/experience for our various digital assets.
- Provide user coaching on the use of Tealeaf and best practices.
- Conduct exploratory analysis to identify and present improvement opportunities on the customer journey/experience for our various digital assets.
- Proactively review planned web changes with web teams, to identify and mitigate Tealeaf impact (field data, reporting, replay fidelity, etc.).
- Create custom Tealeaf events and configurations based upon explicit business needs and best practices.
- Assist in the performance of Tealeaf administration, optimization, planning, and maintenance tasks.
- Implementation of Tealeaf for new digital assets, including Tealeaf UI capture, server installation, and installing/configuring new Cx modules.
- Tealeaf implementation, administration, configuration – PCA, Canisters, Portal, Replay server (minimum of 3-5 yrs experience)
- Tealeaf analytics and replay configuration – Events, dimensions, privacy rules, replay rules (minimum of 3-5 yrs experience)
- Tealeaf deep-dive data analysis and presenting actionable business insights (minimum of 3-5 yrs experience)
- Familiarity (at the user level) with other analytics tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Professional, communication/presentation skills, focus on value-added delivery
Desired Competencies :
- Ability to perform data analysis for web questions from both business and IT, identify insights, and present findings.
- Strong in understanding the inner workings of Tealeaf replay, with the ability to troubleshoot replay fidelity issues, configure Tealeaf to optimize replay fidelity, and work with the web team to explain what changes we need from them
- Ability to work seamlessly and efficiently with both local and remote teams, and manage follow-up on a large number of diverse issues/questions
- Proficient in Excel for data analysis, ex. pivot tables
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.