Sr. Technical Client Support Analyst:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for Sr. Technical Support Analyst. Client is forming a new group to provide technical support to its rapidly growing customer base of financial advisors and individual investors, as part of the company’s mission to create a best-in-class user experience. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong client orientation and technical skillset, who is interested in working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment. There are 5 open positions for this group.
- Respond to technical inquiries from users across all of client’s software, including the main platform and white label sites for investments, advisor training, education, and portfolio analytics.
- Effectively troubleshoot basic technical issues and escalate as needed, providing timely resolutions.
- Lead demos of client’s software to clients, service providers, and other partners.
- Synthesize customer feedback and collaborate with business units and technology teams to optimize the user experience.
- Assist with the creation of processes and documentation for this new functional area.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a client-friendly demeanor
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Technical expertise including comfort with spreadsheets, business intelligence tools and an understanding of databases (experience with SQL is a plus)
- Familiarity with alternative investments is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of previous work experience in a client technical support role