Sr. TPM within Autonomous Vehicle Cloud Engineering team to define the roadmap, track execution, plan for release and support of features. Your work will be tightly integrated with the autonomous driving and artificial intelligence teams. Create and drive processes that will influence several hundreds of Engineering resources. You must be able to thrive in ambiguity, make decisions in uncertainty and enjoy the challenge.
• Develop and champion product vision, product strategy and product roadmap in support of AD data platform team goals.
• Work closely with engineering to create roadmap for data platform services, applications and workflow processes.
• Create detailed project plan, schedule & key milestones and drive engineering teams on executing the set plan.
• Specify, prioritize, design and communicate high-level and detailed requirements while following agile methodology. Leverage data to make informed product decisions.
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in a Technical Program Manager or Product Owner role.
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS or an engineering discipline.
• Proven track record of delivering high impact projects while managing scope, schedule, budget and quality.
• Previous experience in “big data” data engineering environments.
• Experience with delivering Containerized services.
• Proficient in collaboration tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.
• PMP Certification, CSM, CSPO is desired
• SDN experience
• Experience with data centers and physical infrastructure.
2105 S. Bascom ave #135 Campbell, CA, 95008