Apex Systems is looking for an Infrastructure PM for a large client of ours and we have interview blocks for this week!! Apply today and send most updated resume to Anna at in order to find out more!
Remote- Richmond, VA is the preference
Duration: 9+ month contract
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Assist in implementing leading-edge technologies to provide a highly reliable, scalable, and robust network infrastructure.
- Ensure that all Infrastructure projects have well defined objectives, resourcing, and milestones.
- Deliver thoughtful and comprehensive analysis on assigned topics
- Maintain roadmaps, project plans and dashboards for the Infrastructure teams.
- Establish and manage communication channels with stakeholders and business partners regarding project delivery direction and changes.
- Align technology initiatives with individual business unit objectives. At a lower level of detail, facilitate the translation of business requirements into technical solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the current environment and work with the engineering teams.
- Facilitate post implementation retrospectives and use the output to shape future planning.
- Develop and track plans related to data center strategy.
- Experience with data center migrations.
- Manage the overall data center migration plan and risk register.
- Work with other Technology Services teams to ensure compliance
• They have a data center but they are planning on moving to the cloud.
• They need someone who has hands on experience with Networking for the infrastructure, 50-60% understanding technologies AND 40% project experience and managing projects.
• There will be technical questions and project manager questions during the interview (how did you manage, what are the challenges, how did you plan this? Breaking down the details?)
• Cloud experience
• Top technical skills: network security, frameworks
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at