Position: Senior Technical Recruiter / Technical Recruiter
Location: South Jordan, UT
Come Join our ConsultNet Family! Great Corporate culture and Opportunities to earn unlimited commissions.
This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, this person must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image of ConsultNet.
We are actively seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team based in our Murray, Utah office. This position will provide support for our current client base with expanded offerings as well as expanding new customer business. There is tremendous earning opportunity and career growth with this role while being an integral member of a very collaborative team.
Successful candidates will work in the Recruiting and Delivery area and support both the needs of our clients as well as helping to build or internal teams. You will work with senior level Information Technology professionals in areas of career management, assessment, coaching and development and suitability assessment for client opportunities primarily in the area Salesforce Managed Services. The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, identifying, qualifying and fulfilling client and internal requirements as needed. These services will primarily consist of Architecture, Software Development, Web Development, Cloud computing and Salesforce.Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in IT staffing, consulting or professional services industry.
- Exceptional telephone, interviewing, and relationship building skills, and the ability to close business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, activity focused, success oriented individuals.
- Excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of ambition and goal-orientation.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, in a high performance, fast paced, metrics-driven environment.
- Results-oriented, success-driven personality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Recruit for and support ConsultNet/CNSG largest client.
- Source passive and active candidates for requirements from variety of sources.
- Technically qualify skills and experience of candidates by interviewing and performing technical screenings.
- Evaluate candidate fit and ability for particular positions.
- Thoroughly prepare candidates for interviews by having an in-depth knowledge of Client Company.
- Complete candidate management including pipeline recruiting, pre-employment references, and ongoing relationship maintenance of existing consultants.
- Negotiate compensation and other employment terms with candidates.
- Thoroughly prepare and debrief candidates through each stage of the interview process.
- Document all work in ATS.
- Utilize and remain current with proactive sourcing and recruiting techniques and strategies. Employ all aspects in daily recruiting.
- Lead generation for Sales Organization.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com