Title: Technical Sales Manager
Summary: Experience opening new accounts and effective selling of IT Services, Staffing, & Products
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Required to provide business development planning, strategy and execution
- Responsible for the acquisition and growth of new clients within a defined territory
- Create and pursue target customers for company.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities aligned with the company’s core offerings
- Leverage company’s technology leaders to provide innovative solutions to target clients
- Demonstrate the business value of company’s services and/or products to prospective clients.
- Develop and present proposals for prospective clients.
- Prepare and execute sales contracts, service agreements and NDA’s
- Prepare weekly reports of business transactions and sales activity.
- Track prospective and sales activity through company’s sales CRM.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients at executive level, purchasing level and delivery level.
- Leverage existing network at Director, VP level and above
- Monitor and coordinate resolution of delivery issues in coordination with company’s delivery and engagement management teams.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Travel as required for client engagements, networking, trade shows, etc.
Specifics: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience: Must have outstanding hunting and closing skills. Established track record of new client acquisition and growth. Proven ability to leverage executive level contacts and a strong local network. Good understanding of technology solutions and services.
- Other Skills:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
***Please note this is a Full Time role for SmarTek21. We will not be taking 3rd party or contractors for this role.***