Sr. Test Automation Engineer Phoenix AZ
Our client in Phoenix AZ is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer who establishes and maintains processes for automating test cases; mentors the Quality Assurance team related to automation. Someone who stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies and identifies and measures improvements in testing efficiency and effectiveness. The candidate should be thorough in developing automated testing framework for end-to-end and integration; matures automated test framework to achieve higher test throughput, increased accessibility and test execution flexibility and in designing and maintaining complex QA environments.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
• A minimum of four years automated testing experience.
• Expertise with software development life cycle (SDLC) and participation in QA reviews, validation of requirements and specification documents.
• Experience with automated testing tools and technologies, including, but not limited to, HP, Selenium, SoapUI, DVO or similar tools.
• Strong in SQL and databases for test set up and troubleshooting purposes.
• Hands-on with developer tools like Eclipse, git, Jenkins, Subversion or similar.
• Experienced with HP ALM, HP UFT or similar.
• Cloud-based applications is a strong plus
• Prior work experience with agile is preferred.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience.
• ISTQB or CSTE Foundation Certification will be an added advantage