Sunnyvale, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. UI/React.js Engineer to work on-site in Sunnyvale, California.
This is a W2 position - Not accepting C2C applications at this timeFor immediate consideration email resumes/applications to email@example.comThis job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Develop and extend key financial technology and features of our product using Java
- Develop and maintain Java API's and REST APIs
- Define and develop the application and systems architectures for solutions to deep domain engineering problems
- Lead the collaboration with Financial Research and Product Marketing in analyzing the financial domain requirements
- Collaborate with Financial Research in investigating and articulating the financial algorithms that drive the forecast, advice, and analysis functionality in the company's products •
- Analyze the user experience and develop the algorithms that take the information collected in the user experience and transform them into inputs that are understood by the financial algorithms -- "the models" -- and deliver the end results for other product development teams to utilize.
- Adept at delivering software in a fast-paced environment while still meeting high fiduciary quality standards.
- Unit testing and validating financial algorithms and application/domain logic.
For immediate consideration email resumes/applications to firstname.lastname@example.orgContact: email@example.com
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Java and related ecosystem (Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, etc) or similar.
- Demonstrated experience with application software integration techniques (REST, SOAP/XML, etc)
- Expert level understanding of Domain Driven Design and related software architecture and development techniques.
- Clear demonstrated experience, ability and desire in designing and delivering complex software products.
- Excellent communication skills. Individuals on our team work with many different people with very diverse roles and responsibilities. It is critical that the individual is pro-active in communicating well.
- Demonstrated experience with leading the definition, design, development and delivery of new product features or components.
- Experience developing with a test driven approach.
- Familiarity with or open minded to embrace a dev ops driven culture
- Experience with developing in Amazon AWS
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com