Greeting from Teamware Solutions!This is Surendher working as an Executive Talent Acquisition. We have one of the opportunities with our customer as below, kindly submit your resume or send your resume to Surendher.p(at)twsol(dot)com & we will get back to you at the earliest.
Title: UI/UX Design Lead Location NYC, NY
- Solve design challenges. You have deep experience in interaction design, information architecture, and/or visual design. While it’s rare to find someone deeply skilled in all design disciplines, you are deep in at least two and have some skills in the third. You are also able to structure and draw insights from user research, create artifacts that illustrate how an app will look and work, and evaluate designs through usability testing. For example, you’ll create annotated wireframes, visual design comps, user flows, and/or paper and interactive prototypes as necessary in order to explore ideas and document design decisions.
- Lead the design effort. You are able to direct, critique, and coach the UX team; participate in user research and analysis; and have experience structuring usability tests and interpreting results. You help teams deliver on time and on budget by managing scope and balancing business needs, user needs, and technical elegance/complexity.
- Work with clients. Clients look to you as a leader and expert. You are comfortable facilitating client discussions and defending design decisions to clients and the development team. With deep experience and strong consulting skills, you can handle challenging client relationships.
- Help sell. You assist with business development when needed: helping understand a client’s needs; sharing points of view and potential solutions; presenting to senior client stakeholders; and assisting with proposals and statements of work.
- Effectively present and defend design rationale based on the brand, business needs, user goals, and usability, rather than personal opinion
- Strong understanding of interface design principles; navigation and architecture; and typography, color, and layout principles
- Collaborate with technical team members and mentor more junior colleagues
- Speak and write well, play well with others, and engage with senior-level clients
- Experience in consulting and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel to client locations and collaborate with distributed delivery teams
Surendher Pandurangan | Technical Recruiter Teamware Solutions Inc. 2890, Carpenter Road, Suite# 2000, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Office: (586) 580 4441 Ext: 230