Position: Sr. UI Designer
Location: Kennett Square, PA
Our client is committed to making a positive impact for our clients and markets, communities, and each other. That starts with hiring people who demonstrate intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and a desire for collaboration and leadership growth.
We are seeking a senior designer to join our growing product design team. You’ll produce user-system workflows, product prototypes, and interface mockups while maintaining usability standards and industry best practices. As a designer, you’ll recognize that great design puts a premium on empathy and understanding a user’s needs over aesthetics.
As a member of our design team you will…
- Facilitate design sessions and collaborate with our product management, subject matter experts, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Build and analyze use cases and translate them into efficient workflows.
- Create storyboards, prototypes, and interface mockups to demonstrate product design ideas.
- Establish design patterns as well as be an ambassador for best practices and usability standards across our suite of products.
- Effectively communicate, present, and defend design concepts to stakeholders, and analyze and implement feedback with an open mind.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design (e.g., graphic, product, interaction, visual communications), human-computer interaction, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience creating SAAS products or similar experience.
- Mastery of rapid prototyping concepts and fail-fast, iterative design thinking in an Agile development environment.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in facilitating design workshops.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong design foundation in information hierarchy, color theory, typography, and layouts.
- Experience with prototyping software such as Axure and Sketch as well as Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as experience with dynamic stylesheet languages such as Sass.
- Experience in responsive, device-agnostic design.
- Clean, minimalist, simplicity-first design sense.
Intelligent Capital Network, Inc. is a staffing firm focused on the most important part of the industry-PEOPLE. We are dedicated to attracting the area's most talented IT and marketing professionals. At ICN we use the term partnering when describing relationships with our consultants. That is because we invest the time to understand the motivating force behind each consultant, provide consultants with a strong understanding of our clients' projects and strive to match each consultant with a project which will satisfy the consultant's short and long term needs. Only by connecting the best consultants to the best projects is ICN able to drive the New Economy. ICN has been able to identify, attract and develop intimate relationships with the most exciting projects throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. For more information or to submit your resume, please email email@example.com.