Title:- Sr. UI Developer
Duration :- Fulltime
Location: Irvine, CA
- Will work independently to deliver on client requirements on UI related tasks.
- Will participate in task level estimations
- Does code reviews and help other Jr. Developers to fulfill their UI related tasks.
- Will communicate with the client on a daily basis to gather requirements, seek clarifications and meet the requirements.
- Will actively communicate status of work to both the client and to the internal management.
- Will contribute to organizational development activities
- Will contribute to organizational recruitment activities
- Will architect moderate to complex technical solutions in UI skill set
- Will plan and manage component development within UI Center of Excellence
Must Have :
- Should have over 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap/PureCSS etc
- Good understanding on UI best practices and RESTful services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have :
- Any MVC framework like AngularJS/BackboneJS/KnockoutJS will also do
- Experience on SASS, NodeJS, unit testing frameworks like Jasmine/Chai/Mocha/Karma, JS based templating engines like Mustache/Handlebars, performance evaluation using Chrome dev tools/PageSpeed/YSlow etc and W3C standards.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
For any additional information please feel free to reach me at 510-962-4340 or Email:email@example.com to Apply
TA Digital (Formerly TechAspect) is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT TA Digital (Formerly TECHASPECT)
TechAspect is an innovative digital transformation agency, specializing in delivering digital experience, commerce, and marketing solutions. For nearly two decades, we have been helping traditional businesses transform and create dynamic digital cultures through disruptive strategies and agile deployment of innovative solutions. We are known as a global leader in the digital technology industry for helping marketing leaders achieve their revenue targets, create profitable, omni-channel customer and commerce experiences. TechAspect has high-level strategic partnerships with digital technology companies Adobe, Microsoft, Sitecore, Acquia, Marketo, SAP Hybris, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, IBM Watson Marketing, and Episerver. The company was named on 2013, 2014, 2015 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the United States.