IntraEdge has an immediate need for a Senior UX Developer in Gilbert, AZ. This person can be REMOTE if they are Senior and have proven ability to work in a remote environment.
This position has the opportunity to be contract-to-hire for the right candidate!
We are seeking a Web Developer for our professional services team in order to help us provide exceptional services for our growing client base. The Web Developer will join a dedicated team of consultants, helping customers solve problems with Web technology. As part of that team, the Web Developer will help design solutions, recommend technology, implement code, and see proposed solutions come to life. The developer we seek is passionate about developing excellent user interfaces, desiring to learn, and willing to take on a wide range of Web development work.
This role may require periodic short-term travel to conferences, seminars, and client sites up to 25% of the time.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master s degree in software engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of professional experience designing, developing and supporting web-based applications
Contribute to all aspects of interface development including:
- HTML5, CSS3
- Responsive design
- UI templates and wiring to back-end controllers
- Technical documentation
- Qualified candidates must possess the following characteristics:
- Understanding of development and programming principles
- Familiarity with web standards and the separation of content, presentation, and behavior
- Superb problem solving skills and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- HTML template engines (Handlebars, Mustache, etc.)
- Advanced CSS techniques and CSS pre-processors (Less, Sass)
- Responsive design and touch interactions
- Source code control (svn, github, etc.)
- United States (Preferred)