Kellton Tech is a full-service software development company, offering end-to-end IT solutions, strategic technology consulting and product development services in Web, SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud), ERP-BPM, and IoT space Our methodology of inventing infinite possibilities with technology helps us develop best in-class and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Currently Kellton Tech is looking for talented resources for one of their listed clients. Below are further details on the positions:
Title: 7568 - Senior User Interface Engineer (Front end)
Location: Reston, VA
Tenure: 6 Months (Contract to Hire)
Web Development using core UI technologies:
CSS frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap, or Skeleton:
Mobile Development Experience:
Created Websited from Scratch: (Yes/ NO)
The candidate will interact closely with other team members in different Client’s organizations to shape, identify, prioritize, and realize project requirements for production environments.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and a collaborative team spirit; will have comprehensive knowledge of Web development practices, standards, and proven ability to integrate with large scale back-end systems; will have a track record of delivering front-end components for complex web environments
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Experience with XML and JSON
• Working knowledge of Node.JS
• Experience building websites in AWS.
• Expert knowledge of accessibility and WCAG2 AA compliance
• Responsible for supporting and coordinating with UI Engineers, as well as other members of the Client’s organizations.
• Gathers feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs.
• Follows established coding standards and other group procedures, both individually and at a team level.
• Contributes to the engineering team’s culture of high code quality.
• Mentors and coaches other team members.
• Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years working experience in the web UI development field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Web Development using core UI technologies.
• Experience with large enterprise software projects, from conception to delivery.
• Strong customer service orientation, with an ability to clearly discern client needs.
• Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously, with fast, flexible work style.
• Thorough understanding of accessibility.
• Working experience with CSS frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap, or Skeleton.
• Must have created several websites from scratch.
• PHP, Drupal experiences is a plus.
• Mobile development experience is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of responsive design is a plus.
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
• Demonstrated critical thinking - including abilities in analysis and problem solving
• Experienced in “Systems Thinking” – the ability to break problems into manageable pieces, and to see how the pieces interact with one another and can be assembled into an integrated, functioning, “whole” system.
• Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
• Skillful at facilitation and negotiation
• Effective team player with strong emotional intelligence – self-awareness, confidence, ability to manage conflict, and empathy
• Ability to effectively respond to technical questions and issues – i.e., effective in communicating complex technology concepts to diverse (both technical and non-technical) audiences at all levels in the organization
• Passion for technology, with an ability to understand and assess new technologies, and their potential applicability to business needs in an efficient, effective manner
Apply: Interested candidates can apply with their detailed word formatted resume along with their contact information\availability to email@example.com
Phone (off) - 630-689-2960 Ext 333 OR 703-592-9157
Thanks for all your time!