First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
Performs activities required to deploy and support the enterprise VoIP network comprising over 60 sites nationwide and supporting branch operations, 24x7 production datacenters and VoIP applications and user telephone sets.
Identification, diagnosis and resolution of VoIP system issues.
* Configuration, deployment, maintenance of VoIP system components and software.
* Configuration, deployment and management of VoIP system monitoring.
* Performance Analysis and capacity planning for VoIP system expansion and upgrade.
* Ensure VoIP devices are configured and maintained in accordance with appropriate standards, best practices, and regulatory compliance requirements. Utilize and follow the change management process for network changes.
* Hardware installation and maintenance of network devices, including lifting up to 50lbs to heights of up to 6ft.
* Coordinate configuration of firewalls and other network security infrastructure for VoIP deployment.
* Review VoIP project related requirements and provide recommendations for consideration and work collaboratively with Manager Unified Communication & Director of Engineering.
* Participate, review and recommend VoIP infrastructure related tasks to ensure data security configuration and management. Effectively communicate both technical details and summarized impact analysis to Management.
* Keep abreast of new technologies and recommend adoption as appropriate. Identify areas for automation or other process improvement.
* Provide documentation, train and mentor junior team members.
* Develop and implement strategies for a highly redundant and available network for day to day operations and appropriate disaster recovery procedures to support business continuity.
* Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
* Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
* Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
* Expert knowledge of Cisco VoIP networking equipment and software - Cisco CCNP or equivalent - with a minimum 7 years' experience administering enterprise VoIP networks in mission-critical, 7x24 production environments.
* Solid understanding of TCP/IP network protocols, including common application protocols.
* Demonstrated ability to systematically troubleshoot problems in complex systems and network environments.
* Experience supporting IP-based voice and video systems, including QoS on both LAN and WAN infrastructure.
* Experience deploying and managing SNMP-based network monitoring tools.
* Enterprise-level system administration of Unix or Windows servers.
* Experience with Active Directory and LDAP authentication systems.
* Experience with Syntellect ACD system and Cisco Telepresence on Tandberg hardware.
* Familiarity with Security appliances and devices/services such as IDP, Websense proxy, nCircle, WAF etc.
* Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.