Youngsoft, Inc. ( www.youngsoft.com ) is a global software solutions IT company, delivering digital enterprise business betterment since 1996. Through collaborative engagement and discovery with our clients and vendors, we co-create industry specialized digital products, applications software, process, programs, and project outcomes. Headquartered in metro-Detroit, we leverage "pods" of Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Solutions Architects, Software Engineers, and Project Managers, fused with HyperCare through our Global Support Centers. Through inclusivity, we share a singular vision to deliver world-class measurable upside results to our customers. It takes a village – come join ours!
This is a Contract to Hire position
If you are looking to add value while sharpening your web development skills and want a new challenge with a great organization that truly cares about its employees, one that embraces continuous growth and teamwork while offering generous healthcare benefits and compensation, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
We are seeking a .NET developer with strong MS-SQL knowledge who wants to put their technical and business knowledge to work streamlining the flow of information to and from business partners and software applications. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a firm that is looking to grow and improve its reach and operations. Help create our future!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gather requirements from business partners and end-users and analyzing business and user needs in consultation with both business managers and end users
- Document requirements, design test cases, and participating in the full development life-cycle
- Collaborating with business users, management with application development team
- Develop secure, high-performance, high value-add web applications, SSIS packages, SSRS reports and dashboards
- Provide feedback and suggestions for quality and operational process improvements
- 5+ years of experience in .NET Framework, .NET Core, REST, and C#.
- 5+ years of experience in MVC/MVC Core.
- 3+ years of experience in Angular framework/React redux and thunk.
- 5+ years of experience in Entity Framework/Entity Framework Core or similar ORM’s.
- 5+ years of experience on developing DB objects with SQL Server.
- 3+ years of experience developing and consuming WebAPIs.
- Experience with GitHub/Bitbucket/JIRA.
- Working knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Power BI experience is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a team setting developing smart, scalable solutions.
- Create automated unit tests for both existing code and new projects.
- Cares about the end-user experience, and able to take on projects from concept through deployment and support in a mission-critical environment.
- Ability to identify, define, create and apply new architectural design patterns to solve complex problems.
- Experience or interest in the AWS development stack a plus.
- Ability to customize communication for any audience using good written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to prioritize and troubleshoot.
- Must be drug and nicotine-free.
- AWS/Azure Knowledge
- Any NoSQL Knowledge
- Experience with AWS Lambda is a plus
Please respond with your updated resume, contact information