US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Sr. Wi-Fi Test Engineer” for a 06 Months Contract (with possible extension) position with a client in Suwanee, GA.
- Execute functional Validation, Integration, and Performance Testing of Wi-Fi Routers to qualify them for production deployment at a major cable operator; develop and execute test plans
- Follow existing test plans and meet testing and release schedule.
- Work closely with other QA engineers to create, maintain and evolve test plans and automation to drive WI-FI testing.
- Supply written test reports and updates to test artifacts; communicate with broader QA and engineering teams to triage, diagnose, and verify defects found in testing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- TR-069 (Used in Remote management of CPE devices)
- Knowledge in wireless communication protocols 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Knowledge in Internet of Things (IoT) and understanding of DOCSIS and provisioning
- Understanding for Wireless LAN Security, PPPoE, MIMO, QOS Prioritization
- Wireless/Wired Network troubleshooting
- 3+ years of technical experience directly testing Network CPE (router, gateway) for protocol and functional test
- 3+ years of technical experience directly testing Wi-Fi / RF in computer architecture and data communications
- 2+ years of experience in test software development in (e.g. Python scripting, LabVIEW and/or Test Stand, etc...)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Understanding of Test Automation
- The candidate must be able to understand test requirements for validation of Wi-Fi Routers and possess the ability to independently create and execute test cases for these requirements
- Experience with Wireless technology testing which includes Wireless AP’s, Routers, Wireless extenders & Wireless standards (802.11b/g/n/ac/ax)
- Knowledge of real world wireless environments.
- Experience working with TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4/IPv6 addressing, Ethernet, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, NAT, Bridging, Switching
- Familiarity with industry standard Wi-Fi test tools like Veriwave WT-20/90, IXIA Chariot and packet debuggers like Wireshark, Omnipeek and Savius.
- Experience in basic test automation using scripting languages such as Perl, Tcl, Shell scripting
- Strong background in designing or extending existing test frameworks
- Experience running automation test harnesses
- Excellent Debugging skills & experience troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of UNIX-based systems and command-line tools for analysis, and automation
- Deep understanding of SQA test methodologies, practices and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions