******Apply with current location ,work authorization,direct ph# and rate on C2C/1099******
- Position : 3 openings Sr. Windows Engineer W/ MCSA 2012and MCSA Cloud must-- In person Interview after phone
- Location : Washington,DC
- Duration : Long term
- Rate : DOE
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- No. Of Opemnigs : 3
Process: In-Person intervuiew after phone
Windows Systems Engineer (Quantity: 3).
Functions commonly performed:
- Some on-call responsibility for emergency situations may be required.
- Administer Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
- Administer Office365 and other Microsoft Azure Cloud assets.
- Administer CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault server.
- Administer McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator server.
- Troubleshoot and perform break fix including emergency after hours onsite support
- Install and configure hardware.
- Plan, design and implement software services and upgrade OS.
- Manage and configure Active Directory (AD) Attributes, LDAP Queries, PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD Attributes, Group Policy Analysis, GPO Configuration & Item-Level Targeting, Workstation Configurations, Browser Configuration Settings, working with System Owners to integrate applications with Active Directory.
- Perform operating system and VMware administration, account management and provisioning activity.
- Analyze cyber security vulnerability scan reports and apply vendor patches including but not limited to WSUS.
- Perform changes as required and respond to outage resolution requests promptly.
- Maintain storage subsystems.
- Support evolving CyberSecurity initiatives and on-demand rollouts. Provide support to IT Vendor Manager to perform asset management activities.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- 8+ years’ experience designing and managing multiple Active Directory Forests and Domains for a large, geographically dispersed enterprise (1,000+ users).
- 8+ years’ experience administering DNS, WINS, and DHCP.
- 8+ years’ experience configuring Group Policy Objects to secure a Windows infrastructure.
- 5+ years’ experience with complex scripting leveraging PowerShell.
- 5+ years’ experience working at an AD 2008 functional level and migration to 2012 functional level.
- 5+ years’ experience with implementing and maintaining the PKI Infrastructures, server certificates, Certificate Authority, Secure DNS (DNS SEC).
- 3+ years’ experience administering Azure Cloud.
- 3+ years’ experience administering VMware and vSphere environment is required.
- Experience with domain consolidations / migrations.
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
- Microsoft Certifications MCSA 2012and MCSA Cloud Platform are required.
- Microsoft Certifications MCSA 2016 and MCSE Cloud Platform (Azure Admin) are preferred.
- VMware Certified Associate for VMware v6 is required.
- VMware Certified Professional for VMware v6 is preferred.
- Experience with CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault, Infoblox and Solarwind is a plus.