Join a great team and organization with a supportive attitude. Our healthcare client is looking to add a likeminded person to a Sr. Management role to lead a team of seven on the Windows Applications team. Work is currently 100% remote. Candidates must live in the Dallas metro area or able to relocate with no assistance.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $134,000 - 138,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Understands and is well versed in project management principles to both forecast and manage resources effectively.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server hosted platforms in varying environments such as physical on premise, managed colo, virtual platforms (including Azure and AWS cloud).
- Experience in cloud hosted and managed environments.
- Experience in Microsoft SaaS services such as Office 365, PowerApps including PowerBi, Teams, and other related services.
- Ability to work well with multiple internal and external business partners, speaking in natural / non-technical language, while translating and managing the technical outcomes with the technical team, partners, and any other stakeholders identified.
- Experience with managing and planning operational budgeting.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Manager (4 years of experience is required)
- Project Management
- Technical Project Manager (4 years of experience is required)
- IT Project Manager
- Windows (4 years of experience is required)
- Active directory (4 years of experience is required)
- VMWARE (4 years of experience is required)
- Azure (1 year of experience is required)
- SAAS (3 years of experience is required)
- Office365 (1 year of experience is required)
- PowerBI (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.