We are looking for Sr Data engineer With- 5+yrs, Experience in Dealing Petabyte Data, and Good knowledge of Data Engineering tools like Hadoop, Hive, Teradata and some java programming, algorithm, experience for one of our Client. Please go through the job description below and if you feel comfortable with the Required skills and responsibilities, please reply me back with your updated word doc resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact me for more details at 408-320-5726.
Role & Resposibilities :
You'll be responsible for design, development and operations of large-scale data systems operating at petabytes scale. You will be focusing on real-time indexing pipelines, streaming analytics, distributed machine learning infrastructure and other tasks as part of Search Big Data team. You'll interact with the engineers, product managers and architects to provide scalable robust technical solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement large-scale distributed systems that process large volume of data; focusing on scalability, latency, and fault-tolerance in every system built.
- Design, develop, and operate web analytics solutions processing billions on daily clickstream events
- Create systems that orchestrate and execute complex workflows in big-data pipelines. Evaluate and fine tune systems for speed, robustness, and cost efficiency.
- Create datasets, tools, and services supporting big data, search and machine learning operations. Own full life-cycle of business solutions from requirements definition to launching in production.
- Troubleshoot business and production issues.
- Own multiple systems across the search big data platforms, and work with engineers, program managers, and engineering leaders to identify opportunities for business impact.
- Participate in setting a vision and objectives for the team in alignment with business and market needs
- Good Experience with Big data Engineer.
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, and DevOps methodologies.
- Teradata, Hadoop/Hive/Spark. Strong Hadoop scripting skills to process petabytes of data.
If you think this is perfect match With your Skills and knowledge Please Apply