No C2C Rates
ONSITE in Radnor, PA
Our client, a leading American supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, is seeking a Senior eCommerce Applications Security Analyst. The client is based out of Radnor, PA and will expect this resource to be on-site, with remote flexibility available.
The Senior eCommerce Applications Security Analyst will be a part of our Application Security Team and be responsible for the secure design, development and enhancement of the e-commerce environment including security for web applications, mobile applications and web services.
In addition, basic knowledge of IT security project risk analysis and audit remediation activities such as penetration testing.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office or home office setting remediation and coordination is required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business processes and needs to define security requirements for Hybris and eCommerce related systems
- Understand and apply local and global security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Design, support and implement application security roles and profiles including application of segregation of duties rules within an eCommerce environment
- Knowledge of security administration of Hybris consoles and back office functions
- Support internal and external security audits and findings including developing and tracking remediation plans.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of eCommerce security documentation including policies, procedures, guidelines, and instructions involving eCommerce security.
- Strong level of understanding of security requirements and security best practices for eCommerce websites, web services and mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- 5-6 years experience in Hybris and eCommerce administrator, development or application security
- 5+ years experience in IT Security with emphasis on eCommerce or web and mobile application security and security best practices
- Experience working with SAP Hybris Versions 5.x and 6 including expertise in maintaining
- 5+ years years experience with Integration (IT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes, including scenario and test case generation
- Security certifications preferred
- 5-6 years experience as an IT Professional in all the phases of software development life cycle including Design, Development, Integration of client/server environment, Maintenance, Implementation and Testing of various E-commerce and software applications using Sap-Hybris,Java/J2EE, Spring related technology.
- Experience working with SAP Hybris Versions 5.x and 6.
- Expertise in maintaining Security for Hybris e-Commerce suite (Cockpit Configuration, Product Cockpit, Cart, OMS, Checkout, Admin Console, Data Modeling, WCMS, CronJobs, ImpEx, Workflow management, Promotions).
- General understanding of security best practices as it relates to Hybris and eCommerce environments