The Sr. eCommerce Software Engineer involves ERP software programming, integration, quality and testing, subsystem and interface documentation, and debugging/troubleshooting of problems. The Sr. eCommerce Software Engineer also performs complex project management and user-interaction functions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop technical design for all software development requests
- Develop software that supports e-commerce needs and requirements
- Perform code and design reviews.
- Participate in coding and implementation of critical software modules.
- Maintain close relationship with all project and product stakeholders.
- Performs system and interface design
- Performs programming, integration, and testing tasks
- Develop and execute formal test and validation plans for embedded and web software
- Produce detailed reports of individual test case failures
- Lead technical reviews and meetings as requested
- Documents systems and system interfaces
- Debugs and troubleshoots software problems
- Plans and schedules smaller projects, or specific areas within larger projects
- Provides management-level project reporting
- Continuously monitors software industry trends and directions
- Occasionally mentors lower-level staff members, offshores and/or reviews their work on a technical basis
- Other duties as assigned
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Working knowledge of JSP or JSTL, Tomcat, Hibernate, load balancer and CDN
- Strong knowledge of SAP Hybris components, Backoffice usage and customization, and Solr Customization.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management and regression testing
- Comfortable using tools such as Jira, Git and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Google TAG Manager is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- Knowledge of software testing processes, methodologies and tools
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Integration experience with SAP ERP ECC and/or SAP S4 and SAP CAR is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, M.S. is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Overall experience working with e-commerce systems development in a large globally distributed corporate environment.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Hybris and 5 years’ experience with Java, J2EE and Spring
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing web-based applications with SOAP and/or REST
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Java-based commerce platforms – ideally, SAP Commerce Cloud
"We Engineer your success" Britech Group, Inc is a Technology Staffing Company who are experts in integrating exceptional people with top companies. Additional Job Openings- http://britechgroup.com